GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Welcome mate! I had some of those dodgy jap cup holders on my GTST when i had it, they were removed straight away!
Hahaha, I'mnot the biggest fan buits better than having no cup holders I suppose, I'll definitely have to get to a meet or two.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cheers for the warm welcome guys can honestly say I've never felt so welcome on a forum before.

As for the ac cup holders comment I'm unsure if that's a sarcastic or serious comment lol, if it's serious I do apologise for giggling. There is a pic on the advert link though just incase you are genuinely interested.

Thanks again.
Hi mate, it was a serious comment as I'm in need of some in mine. Been looking at different options but don't think I have seen any described as AC cup holders..

Will have a look at the add..

Cheers
A

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi mate, it was a serious comment as I'm in need of some in mine. Been looking at different options but don't think I have seen any described as AC cup holders..

Will have a look at the add..

Cheers
A
Apologies, They clip into the central heater vents so will heat up or cool down with the blowers switched on so a pretty good idea I suppose, I've never seen anything like it and have been in and out of a few motors.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I've just pmd the link to a member so they'll be up soon i'd imagine. Very nice Davehow did it compare to your 32?

Btw I have a strong suspicion my boost controller isn't doing its job properly, I'll keep you informed.

Ad

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's a good advert as well, it's obviously been well cared for. I did laugh at the bit about the clock. Come to think about it I've no idea if the clock works in mine, I've got an Apexi RSM stuck over it.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts