GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
although ive been on here a while ive owned S bodies for the last 5 years, 2 s14a's and a mint KPS13 (which ive just sold) anyway bought this the other day, picking it up next month.

im having it all painted grey and got a set of lovly WORK VS's to go on it.

not a bad way to start my skyline ownership.... what are your thoughts/ opinions welcome.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yeah its got a decent spec, obviously gone from a NA auto to a RB20DET manual. was only converted approx 8 months ago and before that was owned by an old bloke who also had a auto stagea, so shes by no means a trashed jap drift street car staright off the street of osaka, although its definatley got that look about it.

its got a nismo 2 way, fmic, 3" exhaust (straight thro !!!), os giken clutch, and and many other trick bits.

the plans are to fit standard mirrors, gtr grill, paint it grey, new steering wheel and gearknob, fit new wheels, FPR, uprated turbo, get it mapped and possibly a gtr passenger seat.

i sold the ps13 as it was way to mint to skid and trash so this just means i can do a few drift days with out the constant worry about getting it wrong, also the mrs said we should think about getting a more "sensible 4 door car"........ she has no idea ive bought it either, yet !!!! :chairshot

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought it was you :) welcome mate :) your kps was stunning ! I was almost going to contact you for a deal against my gtr when i realised it was already sold :(
cheers mate, i really didnt wanna sell it but needs must and now im a skyline owner so it aint all bad, the ps13 sold in 6days which considering it just after xmas i was really happy, tbh as much as id love a gtr theyd just be way to expensive for mr to keep as a daily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts