GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. my name is robin and for the last year i have being building a 400 bhp e30 cosworth bmw. The last few months i have not being getting much done.I found this very very good deal on this 420 bhp gtr and test drove.Iv fell in love with the gtr and now i cannot go back. I will now wait until the new year and sell my bmw:smokin: .here are some pics

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/robbie_not_williams/sky01.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/robbie_not_williams/sky02.jpg

Also i am taking the big wing off the back as i am putting a standard one back on.Im open to offers if your intrested.

This is my ther project

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, the GTR looks great, and thats an interesting project you have there :)

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Strange question but why is the Nismo on your splitter inverted in one of the pics.
Must have liked the car to look that closely.
What were your intentions for the beemer though. Will you finish it and sell or sell as a completed project.

And welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
25,946 Posts
so you can see it in the rear view correctly if your the driver in front

bit like the emergency services

looks ok, nice interior , and good man for taking the wing off the back

·
6,821 Posts
Wow that allready a very complete R33 for a new owner. Looks class . .:thumbsup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Strange question but why is the Nismo on your splitter inverted in one of the pics.
Must have liked the car to look that closely.
Not, as Matty suggests so it can be read right in the rear view mirror. If you looks a little more closely you'll see that the GT-R emblem is mirrored too, and if you look more closely: the car seems to have been converted to LHD...

Or, perhaps the picture has been flipped left-to-right, easily accomplished with one click in any photo processing application...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all i flipped the picture by mistake and did not know how lol. The bmw has a fully rebuit cosworth engine to a high spec

mahle pistons
arp head studs
wrc head gasket
high pressure oil pump
4 paddle clutch
front mount intercooler
alloy radiator
silicone hoses

I wanted to build something fast and fun so i thought i would be happy with the bmw for a while.

The bmw is driving but needs a bit of work for the mot.I will be getting rid of it and all my car parts in the new year . I have a skyline so i dont care about anything else now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts