GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the stuff bolted under the rear deck, from left to right (passenger side to drivers side) is - HICAS computer, stock stereo amplifier, ATTESA computer (with a little black window in the corner)...?

Any electrical gremlins pop up when things get removed? I'm putting in my stereo now and need to free up some space - would like to pull the HICAS computer and trash it (it's been eliminated on my car), and if possible, relocate the ATTESA computer (not that far, maybe to the rear bulkhead behind the rear drivers side strut tower). Stock stereo amp is also headed for the trash can....to be replaced by a brace of Polk/Momo amps :D

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, I'm all sorted now, but...the "fuel" box, well that's not the pump...what's that do?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Should I be worried?

My ABS & HICAS lights both keep coming on & off when I start the car up. Sometimes they go straight off - sometimes they stay on for a minute or two, and sometimes they come on & off for first couple of minutes of travel!

Any ideas????

Cheers,

D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.