1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Sorry but that front bumper is HIDEOUS. When you see how good the standard front bumper/a nismo one looks why would you disgrace the front end with that? No amount of extra cooling is worth that!!!!

Rob

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think it looks cool. :cool: :D

It's just a shame about the battleship grey colour. I think in black it would look really evil. :smokin:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Tail end isn't too bad, but the front end looks like the batmobile, so yeah in black it would look better:)

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I'd have it!

If someone knocked on my door and said Ms Williams you have won this...I wouldn't turn it away...I think it looks evil and in my mind that's cool:D

If anyone wants to buy me my first Skyline...you're welcome !

Claire
;)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Problem is, Its an R34... and they are beautiful, at this moment in time, one of the best, well proportioned cars about, everything looks so right about them... yuou have got to go a long way to hide all that, so I think it looks 'nice'
its mean... but so is the standard one...

Maybe a little too Max-P*wer for my tastes - I wouldnt pay to do that to my car! but i wouldnt turn it down either...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Member of the Yuk club

Rupert

I've got some nice sunglasses I use to look at that car. They're called welding glasses. Prevents you from getting blinded by that ugly picture :D

Andre.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Squeezed ouf of a toothpaste tube...

I agree that the R-34 is a very sexy looking car, but what the hucking fell have they done to the front of that one???

It looks more like Concord than a Skyline.

Rupert

·
Registered
82 Posts
You could use that front end to suck/sweep all the small rodents,cats,dogs etc off the road:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts