GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in the post yesterday a Kakimoto adjustable ecu for my hcr 32 and its come off of a stage 1 hcr 32. so i was wondering if anybody on here has used 1 or know anything about them?? and should it be ok to just plug into my car or shall i take it to the dyno and test it there?? :) only cost me 70 quid aswell which to me seem a rite bargin lol!
HuDeani.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would always go to and put a car on a dyno with anything to do with the ecu. You don't want to be driving a car around that is leaning out!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply was begining to think that noone wanted to talk to me lol. yeh thats what i was thinking :) so do you know anything about these ecu's? or does ne 1 else?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just fitted n dynoed the new ecu and i have gained 15 ft/lb touque and 7bhp :D with nice air n fuel ratio :) . but does ne 1 know what i need to remap tis ecu for when i get more mods??

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh got a pic but cant post it on here as im not a full member lol

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i have now put the ecu back in and its working fine now! the light doesnt come on at all! i changed the little dial thing on the back to match the 2 on the standard ecu and its 100% workin now very weird lol. could it be that it come off a car with a cat installed and it was tryin to find it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts