GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to justin and tr racing even delivered it back for me.
she made 536 bhp and 428 lbft, bin out for a quick blast and it is an animal pulls very strong.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
nice graph mate, and nice figures, i saw your car today before justin and tony left for yours, nice car buddy.:thumbsup:

kev

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice graph mate, and nice figures, i saw your car today before justin and tony left for yours, nice car buddy.:thumbsup:

kev
thanks mate she looks pretty mint now shes clean. i just gotta sort some new suspension/steering bushes and get my suspension setup to my liking and shes done. oh and about 10 hours buffing of the wheels :bawling:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking good, what work did you get done?
quite a bit took the car to them. engine out inspect and refit jun oil pump, new crank, rebore new 87mm forged pistons, trust sump, acl race bearings, tomei rod bolts, all new gaskets,seals, refit run in and remap.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Excellent stuff. The car sounds brilliant, SS.

So glad to see TR functioning, Justin.

My own car is so much more precious to me now after all that transformation work you guys did on her in early August.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
had a few bits done now. new tomei 280 fuel pump, 3.5 bar base pressure, hot wired, z32 afms,boost now spiking 1.7 bar, holding 1.5 bar tailing to 1.4 bar at the limiter as injectors are up to 90 %. hasnt been dynod yet but its definiteley 570 bhp 450 lbft.
it feels alot more alive so to speak now the 1.7 bar boost spike is immense :) i dont think the gearbox is liking it too much though by the sounds of it :bawling: lol
just need some decent weather to drive it now it doesnt get proper traction til 4th gear with the roads damp as they are atm.
thanks tr racing, zen and rsp its awesome :smokin:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Awesome car
.... looks like you are just going to have to get a nice uprated gearbox soon to handle all that power!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice deeep dishes...love the bonnet lip and clocks...

running -5s?
i do love the wheels :smokin:

since pic was took ive wire wheeled rust out, wet and dried and im half way through polishing

tubs are -5s so she gotta be 570 bhp at 1.4 bar as 1.2 bar was 544 bhp.

hope that makes sense im pissed as a fart lol :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts