GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*SORRY I JUST POSTED THIS IN THE ORDERING SECTION*
It was meant to be here!

All the way back to Canary Islands, And what a great and comfortable drive it was,
A fantastic car apart from the fact i also kerbed one of the wheels in a dodgy car park in Portugal where there was not enough room to turn after the barrier.
I put the cruise control on and just sat there steering for 7 Hours solid but what a great journey, Has anyone else done long distances as yet,
Also the wheel colour on the black edition is it the same as on the Premium.

thanks very much for any help and im glad to have my GT-R.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Great driving - you'll be up for optimisation pretty soon!

Shame about the alloy - i'm dreading when mine happens!

But not sure why your Black Edition doesn't have the darker wheels than the Premium?

Either way. Enjoy D:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I did Geneva-Calais, 500 miles, in one hit in 7.5 hours, just set the cruise to the French limit (and passed two radar traps which validated the reason) and stopped only once for 5 minutes for fuel. Then did another 100 miles in the UK after the crossing.

Got out feeling 100%, it's a great Grand-Tourer......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You did well, I stopped on a 900KMS journey 3 times for fuel. I guess i was going a bit faster than you and had a lot more weight as i went shopping before coming back to Spain..
The only thing for me was i was on a time limit or it would have been so much better than it already was.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i did nice>nurbrugring, a day at nordshleife and F1 circuit and Nurb > nice . 2300 km.... Some of the best times i've ever lived. With some High (very ) speed section in germany...

Just an amazing car to live with.

Curbed the alloy first week too :( .. i've learned since then and use mirrors to watch where my expensive wheels are going.

·
Registered
21 Posts
HI daztenerife i think i spotted you in villamoura ? saw two in one day same as mine i went down to the autodrome circuit there was one there, i really want to do a trackday there!!
Also zeyd were you at the ring a couple of weeks ago by any chace there was a silver & a white one there.

cheers lee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.