GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can get a 4ft 6in tree in the boot of a GT-R like the one below (apologies for the crap photo quality) :thumbsup:

The tree had been wrapped tightly in netting and just fit perfectly in the boot (I know I should've taken some photos of it in the boot but this post was an afterthought!). Now who says a GT-R isn't practical?!

Elvis.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can get a 4ft 6in tree in the boot of a GT-R like the one below (apologies for the crap photo quality) :thumbsup:

The tree had been wrapped tightly in netting and just fit perfectly in the boot (I know I should've taken some photos of it in the boot but this post was an afterthought!). Now who says a GT-R isn't practical?!

Elvis.
The tree's very pretty indeed and all that, however the gaming chair with steering wheel and pedals is the total NUTS!!!! :clap::clap:

Im jealous...Need to work on the Missus cause i want one:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tree's very pretty indeed and all that, however the gaming chair with steering wheel and pedals is the total NUTS!!!! :clap::clap:

Im jealous...Need to work on the Missus cause i want one:D
Yes, I can strongly recommend a gaming chair. My Missus reckons it makes the lounge look cluttered. I don't see it myself! The Christmas tree certainly makes forest stages on Colin Mcrae Dirt that bit more realistic though. :thumbsup:

Elvis.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
LMFAO!!! gaming chair looks mint! forrest stages lol

good effort on getting a tree in yoyr GTR though!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, I can strongly recommend a gaming chair. My Missus reckons it makes the lounge look cluttered. I don't see it myself! The Christmas tree certainly makes forest stages on Colin Mcrae Dirt that bit more realistic though. :thumbsup:

Elvis.
Cluttered!!! That my friend is an essential bit of kit in anyone’s lounge..thats wot im gonna say anyway:thumbsup:

The TV, PS3/Xbox and that chair....the first things in, then fit the rest of your furniture around that matey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts