GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching Shin's interview on dvd (and recognising a couple of user names from here, sorry guys giving away your age's a bit lol), and looking through pictures of the japan visit and just the pure mass of helpfull knowledge of this place, it just felt wrong not to contribute to it and be a proper part of it. So looking foreward to a long stay :)

Cheers,

Smoke.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Yep! It's done a few more miles since then and had several engine and other rebuilds. It's also had a lot of other work and mods done! oh..... and that was my MUCH OLDER brother :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Alan.

Bloody hell Fuggles ! just shows the excellent reliability of these machines !!

Just a quick question, what happend to Shin and his company PRO-SPEC
(I did do a search :( ) I was just interested with his involvement with this club, as in his interview its not clear if he has a big part....
I hope this isnt a sour subject, im just fascinated with the GTROC's history and skylines history in general, I could watch stuff on the omari factory/mines/top secret and lots of others all day long. Does anybody know of any dvd's available that shows the above tuners work or just japanese people talking about GTRs lol (minus the GTR dvd, and max powers beasts from the east, yeah I know im sorry lol)

Cheers,

Smoke.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Welcome to the club:bowdown1:
Shin moved back to Japan.
Newera sell some good DVD`s, Fast East & Extreme 1 & 2.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Some of the 'Best' Motoring DVD's have a fair bit of Skyline stuff on them, not too bad despite the chessy american commentary!! :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Welcome to 'THE' club fella, nice one :thumbsup:

Now get yourself to MOO's meet & one of mine too :chuckle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts