GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI TO YOU ALL :wavey:

IAM A NEW MEMBER & ALL THIS IS NEW TO ME.

I GET MY R35 ON MARCH 1 2010 CANT WAIT.::chuckle:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Excellent! Wait until you get your car and check out what's in the glove box! Then you'll want to do this..................http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/127648-gtr-owners-club-benefits-membership.html
Seriously John? The guy picks up his GT-R in March and the first thing he'll be wanting to do, check his glove box and join here :chuckle: I'd give him a few months before he opens his glove box :chuckle:

Welcome to the site Mark, lots of helpful guys on here. Lots of great info. Dive in and feel free to ask questions.

Just so John doesn't delete my account - yeh being a member of GTROC for £15 is a very good deal ;) (i wouldn't have joined otherwise :))

·
Registered
570 Posts
Picked up my second hand white, black edition yesterday.

Awesome car, so pleased with it. Feels slower than the Evo though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to sell my Subaru Jap version 8
on a 03 plate only done 18,000 miles
were is the best place to start?
and any ideas on a value.
Thanks guys. Mark.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I need to sell my Subaru Jap version 8
on a 03 plate only done 18,000 miles
were is the best place to start?
and any ideas on a value.
Thanks guys. Mark.
I am selling my Evo on the OC website and Pistonheads.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Seriously John? The guy picks up his GT-R in March and the first thing he'll be wanting to do, check his glove box and join here :chuckle: I'd give him a few months before he opens his glove box :chuckle:

Welcome to the site Mark, lots of helpful guys on here. Lots of great info. Dive in and feel free to ask questions.

Just so John doesn't delete my account - yeh being a member of GTROC for £15 is a very good deal ;) (i wouldn't have joined otherwise :))
Hey, you can't blame a man for trying :chuckle:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome Mark

I predict a few sleepless nights approaching ...............middle to end of Feb I'd say.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Picked up my second hand white, black edition yesterday.

Awesome car, so pleased with it. Feels slower than the Evo though!
Are you sure you're putting petrol in that R35?! I had an STI and the GTR feels immense in comparison. I am getting old though, so perhaps it's me!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Are you sure you're putting petrol in that R35?! I had an STI and the GTR feels immense in comparison. I am getting old though, so perhaps it's me!
LOL, found the R setting for the box today! (only 2nd day of ownership).

What a difference! Now she feels faster :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts