GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this. Be on the road in the New Year. M reg GTS-T. Been told it has a HKS filter already and a stainless system. Although it looks like the standard item to me. I have seen exhausts that look pretty standard but not sure about this one. Also, I know its not a good photo, can any one tell me if they recognise the wheels? Importers say their Volks, but again im not too sure.

Any other comments or observations welcome.:D

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
welcome to the site mate.
Car looks real nice.

James.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Welcome:wavey:
I think the wheels are Volks 2 piece GT-C's, not sure 100% though. The exhaust looks like a Mongoose or something similar. Nice clean looking car though.

oh,btw, hotmail adds as a user name may not have been such a good idea.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Croeso!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Diolch yn Fawr. GTR Cymru.

oh,btw, hotmail adds as a user name may not have been such a good idea.
I agree. Used autofill to add e-mail address but it changed my name as well. I cant figure out how to change it. Can some one help me?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't think there is a way to change it - I had to sign up again when i wanted to change mine.

Although since you've only got two posts, I guess that's not too much of a problem :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
They're definitely not Volk Racing mate...

Miguel.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Tried to re register but wont let me. Is there anyway that moderators can change my name?
Sign out of the forum first. As a general rule (from what i know) the moderators will not change your user name, otherwise people would be asking all the time. Some have asked before but the answer has always been the same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They're definitely not Volk Racing mate...
Yea, I dont think so either. Saw something similar on a Supra in J-Tuner this month. Sparco ones. These were 6 spokes but were a similar design. I dont mind quite like them myself, :thumbsup: just curious.

Tried signing out but still wont let me. Its because the e-mail address is already used. Never mind. I can live with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts