GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my R35 for 9 months, done 8,000 miles and have only seen another 3 on the road in all that time, now I have seen 3 in the space of 24 hours all within 5 miles from home. Getting a bit common for my liking.:D
Saturday 2.00pm black one in the hand car wash on the East Lancs at Haydock (they do a good job for the price, but would be worried about swirl marks, with the number of cars they clean with the same sponge & water).
2 minutes later another black one pulling in to the Shell petrol station at the junction between the East Lancs and the M6.
This afternoon a red one going in to St Helens via Merton Bank - I think this might have been Sin.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
The red one was me pal, phew ;).

But i know what u mean, a friends brother in law just took delivery of a black one (friday), also your mate (riggerz) has just took delivery of one.

Riggerz lives 2 mins from where i work, sent him a pm for him to nip round show me his carbon wrap. Couldnt believe my eyes when he turned up, we used knock about together bout 20+ years ago.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
So soon they will replace the bendy buses then:D "affordable supercar" that was Nissan's aim and they have spoiled the party.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts