GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32, very clean, low miles, pretty much bog standard... only prob was the chassis no. had been filled and flattened... bit dodge me thinks.

Luke

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Luke,
Will you post details please ?

People need to be warned about these dodgy practices :(

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Expensive

Was expensive but it was also prob the cleanest one I have ever seen, 40k miles aswell. I f it wasn't for the chassis no. and the fact that I used to have a modded one I would have made an offer on it.

Luke

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I bet standard will feel slow. When I turn the boost controller off and forget to tuen it back on, i.e. standard boost, I always think that there is something wrong with the car:D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it did feel...

a bit slow,lacked the noise of the external waste gate and the big kick! Was just nice to be in one again, gotta get one soon!!!!

Luke

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Old Saying

"The best things come to those who wait" - you'll find a nice one soon enough mate.

Daz

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope so...

my train of thought is already drifting to Esprit's, TVR's etc... must stop!.... nooooooooooooooo!:D

Luke

·
Registered
905 Posts
ESPRIT!!!!------ ERRRRRRRRRRR, and I thpought you had some taste Luke!!!:D :D

TVR - How could you drive anything made in Blackpool with the reliability of a dead Kipper??????

Geta grip Luke Mate, thought u had your eye on that modded one in Japan anyway???

Dont you dare stay from the 32 fold.......:p

SI

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Luke,

Is the Pulsar that unenjoyable having owned an R32 ? A few folk of gone from GTI-R to GTR now...does it really put the GTI-R to shame that much ? Or can't you really compare the 2 ?

Daz

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He he

Esprit's are kushty cars! If you saw the one at Le Mans go you'd understand! Fair enough it had a rather large V8 but thier still nice cars.
TVR's... yeah reliability is a bit pants but I love driving my m8's Chimera, the driving position is spot on... and the noise!
Na, still realy want another 32 it's just after owning one and knowing more about them i'm being picky about what I want.

Daz, the sunny is a wicked little car, handling in mine with the cage etc is spot on but I now feel silly driving it. I got used to the comfort, size, power... and the name SKYLINE!
I didn't realy try and sell the sunny after buying the 32 coz I thought i'd miss it... I have just no where near as much as the skyline.

Luke

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi Luke

This is a really good mate of mine selling this car??

I didn't see the number but will check with him tonight :)

did u tell him about this?

I have known him years and he is one of the best guys in the trade you will meet he won't rip u off i will look into it for u.

I drove the car it goes well :) and is mint!
d

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Dave,

No doubt it is a clean car, and when I spotted it and brought it to one of the guys at the garage's attention he did appear very embarresed. I told him if he could get more info about the car to give me a call.

Luke

·
Registered
466 Posts
help

Luke,

hi mate please do me a favour i have seen phil today and he is really quite upset and worried, as u say this is not his normal thing, he does not deal with skylines he was selling it for one of his customers.

He is very concerned about his reputation so i would be gratful if you could edit the details, its up to u but i would put my reputation on the line for this guy.

The skyline is actually a proper car as i have found out today as follows:

The car was re-shelled in japan the new chassis is stamped on the left hand top mount which works out with the log book the other one then has to be removed.

We can get full documentation with regards to this being done and has been confirmed in Japan, The problem is phil was only confirmed this today!!!

he has requested the guy sell it himself because of tehse problems but this is why it is as new, phil will pass on your details to the actual owner, worth a bid based on what u need it for??

as i said you would not meet a nicer or more genuine guy ever he is very concerned that details about his business are online his business has been built on trust and good work, I would lay my car down for this guy!!

And i wouldn't do that for anyone, not even me ;)

cheers

d

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dave...

no probs, I had no issues with the garage, seemed a nice enough chap and made the situation quite clear.

Luke

·
Registered
466 Posts
oh luke

On another note what happened to your car???

Last time i saw your beast it was pulling hard on the rolling road :)

Don't go TVR or Lotus i came from there to skyline!

d

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What happened to...

my 32??? I hit a tree and killed it!!! Never got it on the rollers so must have been someone else.

Luke

·
Registered
466 Posts
Cheers

Luke,

Thanks for the above he was beside himself.

Those bloody trees, Still get a TVR and u might see a few more ;)

To be honest phil doesn't want anything to do with it and it just seems an arse ache howevevr the actual owner has all paper work.

might be worth speaking with phil and let him put a silly offer to the owner providing all this paper work can be verified.

cheers again

d

1 - 20 of 20 Posts