GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please give me your opinions on this
Will probably buy a GTS4 R32 in the next 4 months and I am looking forward to give it a little tune. As the prices are bargain in Japan, I still have some money to spend on the car . . .
What would be the best basic engine mods to go for, with max 3k.
Here's the photoshop (sorry if the base is someones car on here)

Kit is the new East Bear GTS kit.
Wheels are Rays 18" Gold
and Mines carbon R34 rear wing

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
looks like you got a nice project on your hands id say :D

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I am looking for are the front bumper grill-blades in carbon. (As on the white one) Some one knows wich company does theses?

·
Registered
991 Posts
R34 wheels look the bizzo on the 32 the grey car is lovely, I always thought the 32 looks a bit dated now but what a transformation!! much better than when they are on a 33 I don't think that works at all.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are all the GTS owners to help me?:chuckle: What can I do to the engine for 3K.?

Was thinking about Tomei Manifold-exhaust stuff.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hi mate,
You could buy my record breaking engine for £7950 :smokin: for the GTST.
Only done 4 events, refreshed & in mint condition.
Only reason for sale is new bigger bhp engine going in for next year
Bit more than your £3k but what an engine - you could turn the boost down & run it at 500 bhp at the hubs all day for years :chuckle:

Where are all the GTS owners to help me?:chuckle: What can I do to the engine for 3K.?

Was thinking about Tomei Manifold-exhaust stuff.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well addict, would be a great idea, but it will be an every day ride and just want to refresh an old RB20DET with quality bits.
Thanks for the offre:smokin:

I will not fit the wheel arch enlargements. I want to keep it as a GTS (even if the front looks GTR:rolleyes: ).

I am looking forward to drive a hyper clean car, that has quality handling, reliable engine, remastered interior and stunning looks:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts