GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after cancellng my first order last year of a gun metallic black edition
I found out ancaster Nissan in bromley Kent literally 2 miles from my house
has become a hpc they have a black black Ed nav outside and a DMG inside
and after seeing black outside have to say itooked stunning in all black after another test drive just to re aquaint my self ( it's so shockingly fast and well built) yesterday I paid my deposit again black black Ed sat nav march delivery I CANT WAIT I know black is hard work but boy do you get rewarded for your efforts it looked superb......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats.

I also have black black edition and would have to agree its the best colour but nightmare to keep clean.Nevertheless worth it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Same here, does look good in black. But I recommend full detailing and sealing from new as paint is very soft and marks too easily, in fact mine came with a few thrown in for free (unlike anything else!)

Then the fun really starts; Y pipes, AP, carbon, light kits, I could go on...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
black looks so mean, but is a bugger to keep clean - shows up dirt and dust so easily, but if you dont mind the 'hassle factor' then go for it

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats beaver,interesting i was thinking about paint protection i think i wil not do the hpc supaguard and go for a detailer,are there any recommended in south east kent and what would a typical price be?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts