GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew picking up my R35 just before Xmas was going to be a challenge and the poor weather has done its best to keep me out of the drivers seat! The sun was shining today and I finally got her past 500 miles and I've been gently exploring the other end of the rev range!

I'm totally stock at the moment so god knows what your Y piped and Cobb cars must feel like!! The power is totally seductive and more akin to my old Kawasaki motorcycle than my outgoing RS4! I'm just finding reasons to drive and really enjoying every moment. Getting harassed by Scooby drivers who want to have a battle, but having had an STI I know I have nothing to worry about!

So I'm going to get the optimisation done, sort my rear lights out, get a pipe...and then see :)

The thought of going back to work is interfering with my grin!

·
Registered
132 Posts
GT-R post opti

At least you have it now ! to look at :chuckle::chuckle: , It's great being free to drive it how you like after the running in process is over . have had mine for 6 months now and still loving every minute . roll on the cob & Y Pipe LOL:bowdown1:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Same with me Waltong....just hit 800 miles...spoke to Andy Middlehurst today RE: another GTR for a chum of mine in Malaysia - may take mine up to St Helens for the optimisation and the Hyper LED install......1st Jan spent cruising around my local roads - the car is sublime at the higher rev range....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts