GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am very appreciate you to read this post even it is my personal thing.
As some member in GTR Register know, I brought my own GTR from Tokyo when I left there to London.
As the very hard regulation of SVA today, my car failed SVA again and again because of hard modification and ECU setting.
Some member such as Mr Joss, Mr Cem and Mr DCD asked me "When will your car come?", but I could not answer about the exact schedule because of the SVA problem.
I replaced a lot of parts from MINE'S one to original one, and at last, I used special ECU only for SVA at last.
Then my car has just passed the test today!
I have to do several paper work and modification (ECU, injectors, air flow meters, camshafts, exhaust, etc.) before and after registration, but I hope I can complete my car within one month.
Next time, maybe new year, I can meet up with you at every meeting by my own car.
I look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers,
Shin

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!

Mr Alan, Mr Cem, and Mr Guy,

Thank you.
I hope I can join the next meeting in December with my car.
At first, I have to clean up my car because it is very dirty now....

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well done

And I hope to see you on the 22nd of December!

And I have not cleaned my car in 2 months .. so you may not get the dirty award :)

I'm clutching t the straw of Glen cleaning it in return for a 7 course feed... What d'ya say Glen? :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dirty award

Hi there,

In fact, my car arrived at Southampton on 20th September.
During wating for completing SVA test, the car left at car park without roof.
So, I think mine is the winner. ;)
It is the first time for me not to wash the car for so long time.

Cheers,
Shin

·
Registered
29 Posts
No, my car takes the prize, I went driving down little muddy lanes in Devon, it's not looking too hot!!!!!;)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
7 Courses

Oooh that does sound tempting Joss. Better wash the car before though other wise I'd probably chuck all over it.

glen

·
Registered
29 Posts
I went to my parents house in the sticks near a village called North Bovey near Morton Hampstead (North Dartmoor).:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts