GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to have the skyline smile again!

Just went to see a R33 GTR V SPec in midnight purple, Xenon lights, stage 1 mods, v clean and straight example

Picking her up on Thursday.....cant wait!!

Couple of bits off the car that i may be selling, look in the for sale setion.

The exhaust is a tad on the quiet side, looking for a louder one!

·
Registered
242 Posts
nice one Faz, send pics though to my work email mate.
funny aint it, getting rid of mine and going back to 200sx, and you've come back to skyline :smokin:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No GT Battle sticker thanks!!

Yeah Woo, its weird...all happened so quick. Picking it up tonight, clean example from what ive seen so far.

·
Registered
242 Posts
great news though mate, im gonna come down saturday, two midnight purples are going for a race :D if i dont get the silly price i;ve agreed for mine this weekend im keeping it i think, but i doubt it will keep up with yours knowing you and your modding habit ;)

you will notice the difference in all gears bar 1st, trust me, compared to the 200 ....... cant wait to see, get some pics up asap .

:smokin:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doctawoo said:
great news though mate, im gonna come down saturday, two midnight purples are going for a race :D if i dont get the silly price i;ve agreed for mine this weekend im keeping it i think, but i doubt it will keep up with yours knowing you and your modding habit ;)

you will notice the difference in all gears bar 1st, trust me, compared to the 200 ....... cant wait to see, get some pics up asap .

:smokin:
think yours has had more done to it tho woo, and i know how you drive! im a bit more safer than sorry u know:rolleyes: im looking to keep this one, was slowly workin my way up eh?!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
woo the wheels arent very nice but he gave me originals too. keep you gtr, you'll regret it otherwise when you get in mine:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
ha, ha, ha.

That was you causing all that noise in Shell petrol pump today at about 8:30.

I was trying to train in the gym opposite, but kept on being put off by the sound of a loud revving engine.

Look out of the window to see 2 bright blue lights, and the shape of an R33.

Very nice.

Your local then???

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
J33LUS said:
ha, ha, ha.

That was you causing all that noise in Shell petrol pump today at about 8:30.

I was trying to train in the gym opposite, but kept on being put off by the sound of a loud revving engine.

Look out of the window to see 2 bright blue lights, and the shape of an R33.

Very nice.

Your local then???
yeah that was Kash (u prob no him) checkin over the car! I havent seen your R32 about though, was looking at the pics of your car, looks like Newbury Park?? Might be wrong!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yeah I know him...
My 32 is at home resting, trying to sell it as I cant afford to spend anymore money on it.

Pic's were taken in Ilford a few days ago.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
J33LUS said:
Yeah I know him...
My 32 is at home resting, trying to sell it as I cant afford to spend anymore money on it.

Pic's were taken in Ilford a few days ago.
how many cars you got bro:confused:

·
Registered
242 Posts
you got xenons faz? im coming to get em tonight, hide your car ;)

them gauges look nice as well, i'll take them too :p

you can keep the wheels though ... :D

when we racing, i'll be in knightsbridge tonight with the c4s, come join us :smokin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts