GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, just got round to sorting out an e mail address so that i could after seven months of having a skyline register, so hi to all :D :smokin:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi ya m8ty, and welcome to the board, and I hope your stay is a happy one...
PS: I got my GTS fom Devon, dunno if it was near you though...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome, in a bit of a hurry at the mo but i'll log on later for a brows, at least some one remembers batfink:D , cheers to all, p.s i expect jason remembers seeing that car shortly before bashing his head on the garage door:smokin:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Batfink

Hi Batfink,

Welcome to the board.

How's about this for your signature...

"your bullets cannot harm me. my wings are like a shield of steel"

James

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey 'PJ' I have such a long list of your embarassing mistakes I don't know where to start....:confused: A few prime examples come to mind; wiring the band expander up the wrong way round, not removing the gearstick before trying to drop the gearbox, almost knocking yourself out on the car hoist. I could continue for ages but don't want to waste the websites valuable bandwidth;)

Billy: 'Fat man' :D

:smokin:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, Ok Ya got me, call it a truce before all of the skelitons get draged out and see lots of people remember the batfink cartoon,:smokin: Note to all, does any one remember his side kick and his BEEP radar?:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
80's cool stuff

Bloody hell:D, there he was just a distant little child hood memory then just like that a fello skyline driver finds the little chap:p< good work mate! bet when he gets hone he parks up his fink mobile and slips into his top secret skyline! either that or mrs fink:smokin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts