GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 years of my GTT

Its off to a new owner in Germany....:bawling:
Great car which never missed a beat and was still getting its picture taken by school kids.
I just have to decide how to go next..R32 GTR..R34 GTR or Exige S
I would just go for the R34 but I`m worried it will be just too similar to the GTT and a change might be nice...especially as inside my GTT was as good a standard GTR....
Maybe I`ll miss the 34 GTR get the Exige S for a few years and see how the R35 prices go.:blahblah::blahblah:

·
Registered
25,955 Posts
GTT is totally a different car to a GT-R but it will be of course similar in some ways

id recommend a high tune R32 :) cant beat that for fun

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
id recommend a high tune R32 :) cant beat that for fun
:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I would also go for a tuned R32 GTR, I am falling in love with the 32s :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Everyone wants to be like Speed :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I would either go for the 34 gtr or the exige s. The 34 gtr is a different machine all together compared to the gtt. I would consider the exige s if you wanted to get away from skyline for a little while.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Depends what you use he car for.

R34 would be nicer day to day being newer and all, but if you don't use it too often get a highly tuned R32 and have some fun in it!

Exige just won't have that grunt the same as a GTR does, it'll be good through the twisties though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts