GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been on here forever so I apologize if these have surfaced already...

Presenting! A JDM R35 Nissan GT-R and JDM KGC10 Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT (GT-R Clone) in the U S and A. Together! Great Success! Very Nice! Woo Hoo! (Applause!)

We hope you enjoyed the show!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very nice! I absolutely love how you can look at these two cars and see the tiny, subtle design details they have kept after all these years.
Long live the GT-R!

Justin

·
6,821 Posts
OK,why do you park the Hakosuka next to a Hyundai?:chuckle::eek:;)

By the way Hako, how`s your car doing? Any upgrades or engine swaps? How about Rust?
Did you bring it to the US, actually?

Great pics and cars :popcorn:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK,why do you park the Hakosuka next to a Hyundai?:chuckle::eek:;)

By the way Hako, how`s your car doing? Any upgrades or engine swaps? How about Rust?
Did you bring it to the US, actually?

Great pics and cars :popcorn:
No nothing major other than upgrading the wheels to a proper size: 15x8's and 15x10's respectively, and Toyo Tires graciously supplying the rubber she's till pretty much the same. I've puchased an original GT-R steering wheel but it still needs some restoration done before fitting. And as far as rust goes the arid Las Vegas weather has thankfully put it to a stop.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
These are some really good pics! Now what would top it off would be every other Sklyine / GTR in order.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I would take a genuine KPGC10 over a 35 every day of the week!

Beautiful car.

We need to see yours mate. Pictures of any meets you've been to with other Hako's too would be nice!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fantastic pics.

is that Cobb's JDM demo car ? now yours ?
I wish it was mine!..but you are correct it is Cobb's demo car. It was a chance encounter prior to the opening of the Nissan Performance Meet. Cobb's booth was next to Toyo so prior to set up we took some shots together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts