Registered
1,440 Posts
PMSL!!!!!

Cheered me up no end:D :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
It is alot better already.

I remember the first version of that device. It was call the "NA Blow Off Valve". Invented in America, but I actually saw this at the 2002 Tokyo Auto Saloon. :confused:

Back then, there was 3 selectable sound. And 2 of them sound just like the lazer gun you buy at Toy R Us... :p

Me and my mate thought it would of been funny if you put it on a V8 Mustang with a straight pipe... V8 growl then a blow off sound on the shift...

Would I ever buy one? No, my friends will never talk to me again!!! :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
They'll sell thousands, (unfortunately). :p

Pity it carries on hissing even after he's in the next gear and back on the throttle. :rolleyes: Still, I'm sure none of the target market will care.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZedX - I found it on another forum and thought i would share as it made me laugh no end, how would you search for something like that, Gay Chav Toys......search, lol :D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
PMSL Combine it with tht sound box that hs speakers under your car and plays back the audio of a V8 :D And that 'hisssss' - sounds like Captain Kirk just walked onto the bridge :D:D

·
Registered
420 Posts
I found this 'review' of said kit.........

Recenlty bought the Saber-EDV V2 and has improved to the V1 which is seen in the DEMO video. Better more realistic dump sound and the unit is half the size of the older version!
End qoute

Has it improved your sex life???:D

I have fitted this to a Clio 1.2! Boy is it alot of FUN to have.
End quote

Yeh, i can imagine:eek: :eek:

Unlike others i have added another switch on the dash and can activate it by hand when i want! Well worth the money and attracts attention on the road! :)
end qoute.

Errrm, words fail me tbh, not the sort of attention your thinking of m8:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts