GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Quick bit of feedback! Fitted these today as the first mod on my otherwise currently stock GTR. Fitting took all of 30 seconds per filter just 2 clips so dead easy!

There was NO noticeable noise increase at all which i thought was a little dissapointing. Having fitted similar on previous cars where the noise levels and "roar" was noticeable I was rather surprised by this!! I could perhaps here a little more air being sucked in (can't really describe the noise perhaps like a slightly louder whoosh than normal) but that was it.

No noticeable power increase either but without the y-pipe (due on by end of week) and more importantly re-map with Cobb I wouldn't really have expected any...

Bonus is obvious lifetime guarantee and more power gains once the other mods are done of coarse...

Anyway just wanted to set expectations for those just starting to mod like myself :)

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry should have mentioned they are the direct panel replacement filters... Bought from Litchfields - next day service perfect thanks a lot :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts