GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I made a thread a few days back about my EML light that came on in my car. I was a bit worried as I have only had the car about a month

I needed to take it somewhere for someone to look at obviously who know their stuff on the Gtr, as with my previous cars I am quite fussy where I go to get work done,

Lichfields who have done almost everything to my car was a little far to go from Essex, so doing my research from on here and a few people recommending me Kaizer in Kent I contacted Sly through email and he replied very quickly and said he would fit me in on Saturday afternoon,

I would just like to say what a helpful and honest guy he is,

As soon as I got there offered me tea, coffee, He got to my car straight away. straight on the ramp,

And sorted out my Eml light gave me a health check all over my car, which was good:) topped up my coolant sorted out my under-tray that was causing the noise under my car,
Answered all my questions that I had with the car, and about the further mods that I want. (stage 4.5).
And he would not take a penny from me,

I will definitely be using him for all my works servicing etc just like to add my positive experience from there, and if anyone who is thinking about going there, I would 100% recommend him to anyone, A very knowledgeable and very helpful guy, just thought I would add my experience cheers.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just picked my car up from Sly today:),

For down-pipes and Ecutek version 4 on my car,

Again A very positive experience and a very helpful/ patient guy.

Fully recommend him:thumbsup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Always a good service at Kaizer :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts