GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST ORDERED MY COPY :D

Hopefully it'll be here in a week or so - looking forward to a good one (s'gotta be better than a Magical Flowers video !).

While i spoke to the lass this morning, she said they are arranging another one for next august. Apparently they are hoping it'll be bigger and better than the last one (which they are VERY proud of), and they are hoping to do some night racing (this time it'll be at bruntingthorpe instead of bovingdon).

At the moment she said they have 5 ferrari's and 2 vipers. She said to me that if i knew of anyone that might be interested in taking part then give her a call (i can provide the number or just buy the latest redline mag as there is a small feature on the video just come out).

Cheers
Daz

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Guess who is providing one of the Ferraris?:D I spoke to Adam and I'm supposed to be getting my complimentary copy soon. Should have plenty of footage of Henry and his Super Supra and I hope they caught Guy doing his best Max Power muppet impression! I was looking forward to seeing my car adorned by two of the dolly birds, but then I remembered that was stills only not on video. Did they use it in Redline?
Next years one should be fun, and it would be particularly cool to see some flaming Skyline exhausts and glowing brake discs.:smokin:

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Any ideas when it will be out in the shops?? I'll have to get my brother to get it for me....or can it be ordered on-line somewhere??

·
Registered
547 Posts
Video

Hay David,

Are we all supposed to get a free vid if we attended (I seem to recall this) if so can you Email me Alan's number?

Cheers

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DCD said:
Any ideas when it will be out in the shops?? I'll have to get my brother to get it for me....or can it be ordered on-line somewhere??
Hi Dino...

I don't believe it is going to be available in shops - just mail order. They have a website www.kamacarzi.com - from which you can order it. When i phoned them they were waiting for the credit card machine to be installed so couldn't take a card payment (sent the cheque yesterday evening). I think if you order on line at the moment they will simply take down your address and email and then ocntact you telling you what to do. I guess eventually the website ordering will be available.

Hope this helps
Daz

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Kamacarzi video

Thanks Alan for the free copy!
Although suffering from predictably low production values (and a hilariously appalling interviewer, sorry mate, even you must admit you were cringe-worthy!) I couldn't help but laugh at Guy's Max Power Muppet impersonation. You really don't like your tyres do you Guy?! It was weird how when you first tried to donut the car, only the inside wheels were smoking (front AND rear!), almost as if your LSD wasn't working, but later you got all four wheels spinning merrily and obscured the camera with vaporised Bridgestone.:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
There is also footage of Ron Kiddells "Starsky and Hutch" Aussie touring car replica R32 post 11 second 1/4 miles. Then there is a glimpse of Henry's Supra-Dooper failing to find traction, Glen's embarrasingly slow 1/4 mile ;) and yours truly's Fiat making F1 type noises.
BUT trust me, these are the (not very)highlights and I can only really recommend this video if you thought the Max Power series were a bit too highbrow! The next one could only be/should be better!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts