GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was given this vid to watch today......Glen, that surely cant be you doing a drag strip race!!!!!!!! thought you only polished!

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Me, Guy, Henry, Gary, Glen, Joss, David Yu (Ferrari), Warren (Cossy). Sorry if I missed anybody out.
There should be another one this year according to Adam who made the video.
I am listening out for the date and location :D
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Vid

Alan, your car rips.. But so did that cossy and the black 33 that i assume was Henry. good video, expecially the R34 that shredded his tyres.. that was mental..

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
T6/9KYO givin it some

Yeah a rare view of me giving it some.

1/4 miles a bit boring for me though. Prefer the high speed stuff.

To be honest though my reactions are totally CRAP for dragging. Me mate Warren in his Cossie done me 2 times and on the 3rd time he let me go first as my reactions are so bad. I beat him, just.

Don't know what it is but when the lights go Green I just sit their and then its 'oh my God' and by the time I go the others persons half way down the strip.

Great day out though with all the lads. Cant wait for the next one. Come on Al :D .

glen

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just a quick one!

Glen - through my THX system - I could smell those clutch plates!!

:D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Clutch Plates

Yeah Phil with that T78 running sod all boost and 19"'s to boot it was a bit of a sod to launch. Mated with my reflexes of a tortoise it was a bit of a waste of time really.

Saying that though having the 'young floosie' in me car definetly made me heart rate go through the roof though :eek: .

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
kama

Would like to see this vid, havent yet, especially if Gren San is on there givin it Charlie Big Potatoes....

Anyone lend a copy to me?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Kamacrap

Ive got a copy of it but didn't rate it, thought they could have done alot better + the interviewer realy gets on my tits

Luke

·
Registered
637 Posts
Tigger...you still got no avatar!

The stringy thingy would be nice...send me a pic and I'll work on it for ya.

Make a change from seeing all the bollocks machinery on here..we would really like to see a nice cuddly tigger.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well...tell you what...you come up for the day and do some modelling for me and Mr. Digicam and I PROMISE to keep one eye closed!

Make a NICE avatar for you;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts