GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
66 plate Katsura Recaro Edition Nissan GT-R in superb condition

Very low mielage, fully serviced and maintained. It has been fully prepared and ready for sale. It comes with a full service and warranty package: servicing for one year and a warranty until it's third birthday, including painmtwork. In addition a full 12 year corrosion warranty (from new) is included.

If you want to know more, book a test drive, or come and see the car just PM John Fuggles or call him directly on 07718 966 867

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I was going to go for a early DBA myself. Then I seen one of these at a showroom on a sunny day an fell in love. Once I seen how much better the body kit and interior are I***8217;m not prepared to settle for a DBA anymore lol. Gonna be a stretch but I think it will be worth it!

·
Vendor
1,907 Posts
There was a senior gentleman in my town Wednesday night with his grandson in one this colour and it looked mega.

My favourite car is ct17***8217;s track pack edition, this colour.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Good morning all Katsura-lovers......

Just in this morning and saw this and understand the car was sold the day it arrived, so our posting was a day late. However, thanks for your interest I will respond to you all individually with an update and see if we can find a few more of these for you.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
For me orange is the colour! Although I know the red does not match as everyone keeps telling me lol(I can***8217;t see colour clashes for some reason lol) I just love the red and orange together! Be a boring world if we all liked the same. The storm white looks epic too! I***8217;m yet to see red in the flesh though.

·
Registered
912 Posts
For me orange is the colour! Although I know the red does not match as everyone keeps telling me lol(I can’t see colour clashes for some reason lol) I just love the red and orange together! Be a boring world if we all liked the same. The storm white looks epic too! I’m yet to see red in the flesh though.
Agree Orange is great that's why I have one. The Recaro interior looks good too but the Combo of the two is awful.

Tan is the interior colour to pair with the Orange exterior and I say that as the owner of an orange car with black premium interior ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we may have a very interesting offer on a new Katsura Prestige edition GT-R coming soon. Please contact John Fuggles if you would like to know more

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Selling GT-Rs is not like selling a sack of potatoes. It's not like we stick an offer up at the end of the aisle. I know some dealerships may think that way but for us it's all about providing a great service to our customers. We prefer to discuss what deals work best for our customers individually as each customer is unique in terms of what they want, from the car, from the fun they want to have with the car, the commercials, the spec, and so on.

I will send you a PM in case you are interested and hope this is agreeable to you

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
You can order Recaro black (i.e. without the red seat trim) but not sure if the stitching remains red or that likewise is back to black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts