GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this on the members forum in case the perps are looking at this.

My 09 was stolen last night - they broke into the house and took the keys whilst we were sleeping. Was woken by Cobra but they have yet to find the vehicle.

It was
2009 DMGrey with Miltek and Litchfield Stage 2.

I know it was probably a pro job and it may already look different but if anyone sees or hears anything just let me know. PM me is best.

AM

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mate really sorry to hear the news. Hope you get in back soon, these f*****s should have their hands cut off with hammer

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Depends what frequencies the tracker works on the entry ones you can literally just put the car in a container or underground car park and they can't track them.

Probably worth putting up the registration so can keep an eye out. Plaster it all over places like Facebook and get people to share. You never know someone might spot it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THe Reg is AM09 GTR. West London based.

The car has a dent on the passenger rear wing the size of a mars bar.

AM

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry to hear this, that sucks! Personally I wouldn't want a stolen/recovered car back and I would be very passive about my own involvement tracking the car down...good luck for seeking the outcome you desire!

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Gutted for you mate and will keep an eye out in W London for it. I suppose the only tiny saving grace is they didn't wake you and you come to any harm. Agreed I wouldn't want it back and fingers crossed insurance pays out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys
not at LM this year but if anyone sees a GTR with a dent in the rear passenger wing with Milteks, pm me the VRN and I will check with Iain L if he put it in or its mine in diguise

1 - 10 of 10 Posts