GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a very good friend who is looking to buy a nissan skyline r33 gtr and this car has caught eye its the yellow r33 gtr at keighley sports and performance has anyone any info on this car or no of it as i do not want a fellow gtr fan getting robbed

many thanks dan

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Was interested in this car at one point, this very car has been for sale for at least two years as far as I know and not being sold. Though the price seems to be reasonable I have to say.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
it's been sold once...

avoid at all costs!! i've seen the car as i was prepared to buy it if it all worked out ok,you don't even want to see how rusty it is underneath,let alone what looked like a welded on bar under the chassis,looks like accident damage!

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
Do not walk away from Keighley-Run as fast as you can:chuckle:
Bad news

·
Registered
255 Posts
i traveled almost 400 miles to go there to look at a few gtr's and i wouldn't/didn't touch any and left with nothing. i looked at every make he had including a lambo and they were all shite do not waste your time

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
Hi
I owned that car about 5 or so years ago and originally imported it - spent a lot on it and was a nice car then. Sadly it appears to have been neglected somewhat since, and I know for sure it is now displaying less mileage on it than it had when I sold it then...

T

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hi
I owned that car about 5 or so years ago and originally imported it - spent a lot on it and was a nice car then. Sadly it appears to have been neglected somewhat since, and I know for sure it is now displaying less mileage on it than it had when I sold it then...

T
LOL now that does really take the piss lowering the mileage!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
there is nothing illegal about clocking a car, as long as you inform the person buying it that it has been clocked, still sounds like anyone should run a mile from this place

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
lets be honest do you reckon anyone was told about that when going to view it? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts