Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUNDAY 3rd JANUARY, 12 noon onwards

As we warm in the glow of the mead and chew into another turkey let, I hope you've all had a most splended Christmas, and what with New Year just around the corner, the fun is coming thick and fast!

Our first meet of the fledgling 2010 will be on the above date.

As usual, the Club rules apply with regards to etiquette, so please be aware of yourselves and others at all times. Here's hoping the snow doesn't get too bad!

The Robin Hood
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/Maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the hill keeping to the left until just past the Shell garage you will see a sign for 'Crematorium'. Take this road which is a sharp left climbing road until you reach the 'T' junction. You are now on Common Road, so turn right and follow the country lane along for about 1/2 mile. The Pub entrance is on the right and is slightly concealed. If you miss this turning, continue up the hill keeping to the left until you reach the top and start going down the other side. take the slip road off to the left and follow the signs for Walderslade/Lordswood and Crematorium.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign on the right.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haven't seen any very bad weather forecasts for the weekend so far so here's to a decent day.

1. RavenHeart

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Snow this coming Saturday though apparently !!!

01. RavenHeart
02. Speed Merchant

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snow this coming Saturday though apparently !!!

Could be a tense weekend waiting to see what the sky brings us!

01. RavenHeart
02. Speed Merchant

Happy New Year everyone, see you Sunday, and nurse those hangovers well!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Not sure if i can make this as i have to be in work all weekend. Will see what time i can get away

·
Registered
370 Posts
if its not snowing, will be there in becky's car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunshine and blue sky in Gillingham! Well at least the car got a run out! Well done to hardy souls who made it to the pub. Apologies to Dave and Jo for not coming and getting a drink but I think it was a wise decision to go when we did! See you next month!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hi.

New faces welcome in Feb?

Got my R35 in mid December and getting close to the 1200 mile optimisation. The snow is hampering my progress! Sorted the rear lights out so 4 on now, and getting an HKS y pipe from Sumo Power as soon as my HPC has done the service.

Went to the Asda charity do at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome last summer and met with a few GTROC chaps and was chucked around the circuit in a variety of GTR's....all good fun!

I'm in the Gravesend area and know the Robin Hood from my past life!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome WALTONG & nice to see your not too far from the current meeting location. Helps that you also know it well :chuckle: I'm sure RAVENHEART would love to see you & your R35 at the monthly meets :thumbsup:

Just keep an eye on the MEETINGS & EVENTS UK section for what's coming up including the GTROC London Meets at the end of April at the ACE CAFE LONDON. The BHP SHOW at Lydden Hill near Canterbury around this time too as well as BROMLEY PAGEANT in June & of course not forgetting MODIFIED LIVE at BRANDS HATCH. We'd love to see your R35 at these events :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Paul, do want to start a thread for it then unless Ravenheart beats you to it of course as its this coming Sunday!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.