GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER, 12 noon onwards

Time is almost upon us again to meet up at the ROBIN HOOD pub for our monthly Kent meet. Regulars and newbies welcome, Skylines, GT-Rs, Stageas and "others" if your pride and joy is off the road! A final chance to shine before hibernation maybe...

As usual, the Club rules apply with regards to etiquette, so please be aware of yourselves and others at all times.

The Robin Hood
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/Maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the hill keeping to the left until just past the Shell garage you will see a sign for 'Crematorium'. Take this road which is a sharp left climbing road until you reach the 'T' junction. You are now on Common Road, so turn right and follow the country lane along for about 1/2 mile. The Pub entrance is on the right and is slightly concealed. If you miss this turning, continue up the hill keeping to the left until you reach the top and start going down the other side. take the slip road off to the left and follow the signs for Walderslade/Lordswood and Crematorium.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign on the right.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good man! Afraid I won't be there (again), this time due to a prior engagement, so sorry I won't be seeing you.

Everybody else go along though, its most definitely still on and hopefully there'll be lots of you!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Good man! Afraid I won't be there (again), this time due to a prior engagement, so sorry I won't be seeing you.

Everybody else go along though, its most definitely still on and hopefully there'll be lots of you!
Again??
This is becoming a habit...lol
Anyway, where you been matey..disappeared off the radar.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts