GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUNDAY 6 SEPTMBER 2009, 12 noon onwards

All welcome, newcomers, regulars, old faces, young faces, etc! After the success of our August BBQ, look forward to seeing you on the 6th!

As usual, the Club rules apply with regards to etiquette, so please be aware of yourselves and others at all times.

The Robin Hood
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/Maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the hill keeping to the left until just past the Shell garage you will see a sign for 'Crematorium'. Take this road which is a sharp left climbing road until you reach the 'T' junction. You are now on Common Road, so turn right and follow the country lane along for about 1/2 mile. The Pub entrance is on the right and is slightly concealed. If you miss this turning, continue up the hill keeping to the left until you reach the top and start going down the other side. take the slip road off to the left and follow the signs for Walderslade/Lordswood and Crematorium.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign on the right.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i should defo be coming to this one! just hope i dont drink to much on sat night hehe!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Weather is looking for Sunday people, but as per usual don't know if I can or can't due to work :(
If I can I will :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Hope your all having a great time whilst I'm stuck at work :(

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Firstly, my apologies for not showing up. I woke up feeling quite rough (no, not a hangover) and didn't recover in time to feel up to coming out.

Thanks to all for going along, I hope you had a good time.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Firstly, my apologies for not showing up. I woke up feeling quite rough (no, not a hangover) and didn't recover in time to feel up to coming out.

Thanks to all for going along, I hope you had a good time.
I dunno. First meet back in my car and you didnt turn up...;)
Could have done with some more people there, but as always, thanks to the hardcore people.
I didn't take any pics...well, only a couple as it was little Leo's Birthday. He seemed quite chuffed to be along for the meet anyway :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Good to hear your back on the road again fella, I hate my job sometimes as it would have been good to catch up after so long :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts