GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks!

This Sunday will be our usual time for our meet at the Robin Hood Pub, Bluebell Hill Village. However this meet will be a bit special as we will have the official handover to a representative of Demelza House Childrens Hospice. I can tell you that it is a goodly amount for such a small event to have raised, but don't think I am leaving it there! :smokin:

I will be doing the rounds for more donations, and don't forget they don't have to be huge! Just gather all the loose change lurking in the sofa etc, and I will even be happy with that, every penny really does count! (Though I am slighty stumped at how to handle the washers etc from the last round :chuckle: )

I have emailed the local press to see if they could feature a small story, and a lovely volunteer has promised to 'encourage' the jap mags to see if they would carry a small story for us! :squintdan :squintdan

Demelza House has offered us the use of a 'large cheque' ideal for a good photo opportunity, so am hoping the weather will be nice so we can fit as many cars together for this photo!

So I hope to see many of you there, and if you can't make it but would like to donate then please pm me or Paul!

The address is;

The address is :-
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the very long hill to the top and take the first left which has a lead off road down to a further roundabout.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign.

See you Sunday (and maybe Saturday too!!!! :squintdan :squintdan :smokin:

Suexx

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
Should be there but girlfriend is clubbing the night before so that may effect things depending how she feels / what she's been up to :D

Also might be minus 'the car' as last Sunday was its offical last outing before winter storage ... I'll see how the weather is doing :D :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
Great day apart from the weather ... no BANZI though having now read back on the thread :(

Just waiting for the photos ... eh Paul ... or I'll have to post the comprimising one of you we got today ... in a public car park as well :chuckle:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Great day apart from the weather ... no BANZI though having now read back on the thread :(

Just waiting for the photos ... eh Paul ... or I'll have to post the comprimising one of you we got today ... in a public car park as well :chuckle:
Read back even more carefully and it doesnt actually say Banzai will be there, and besides, your car wasn't even there....Winter storage indeed,you great tart:chuckle:
Only just finished doing the Donny pics and putting together the finale post to the BBQ/Charity event. Only so many hours in a day sunshine:smokin:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.