GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday is the next meet for the Kent/South East at the Robin Hood Pub, Bluebell Hill Village. For those that would like to attend the Christmas Dinner at the pub on the 3rd December, please bring your £5 deposit per person, and your menu choice (s).

Paul and I will be there from about 12!

See you there! :smokin:

Suexx

The address is :-
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the very long hill to the top and take the first left which has a lead off road down to a further roundabout.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a great turnout!!! :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :smokin:

Can't believe we were sitting out in the sunshine in November! :smokin: :)

Well, we were sitting, until the DeLorean turned up! Exodus up to the car park! :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

It would have helped though, if I had remembered the camera! :flame:

Suexx

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Indeed, excellent turnout today guys/gals. A very nice display of fantastic looking cars. :squintdan

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Ahh, so that was you in the blue GTST. Nice to meet you. Sorry i didnt get much chance to chat for long. Nice blue that.

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
I apologise for non attendence (for once) due to severe lack of sleep (silly season has begun at work & my first more than five hours sleep in near enough a month) plus moving house so we'll see you for the Christmas meal one without fail !!!

GREAT SCOTT I MISSED THE DELORAN

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
I think that was more a dig RAVENHEART that I had put NITEWING in winter storage than it was at yourself !!!

So why was there no camera there today then :confused: ... I thought Paul slept with his or did they have a domestic :chuckle: It is that time of year after all :chuckle:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.