Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kent/South East regular pub meet at the Robin Hood

7th January 2007

Sorry for posting late!

Where does the time go???

Hope to see lots of you Sunday! Haven't seen anyone since last year! :chuckle:

Paul and I will be there from about 12 noon!

The address is :-
The Robin Hood Inn
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

If anyone is coming from the M20, once you have joined the A229 (Bluebell Hill), when you get near the top, keep to the left hand lane that is signposted for :
Borstal,Walderslade and Crematorium.
There is a small turn off on left for Crematorium only. You can take this turning,which after about 200 yards round a sharp left 90 deg bend will bring you to a "T" junction. Turn right and follow the country lane along until you see the sign for the Robin Hood Pub on the RH Side. Its about 3/4 mile down the lane.
If coming from the M2 from London, you will need to leave at the Chatham turnoff and at the roundabout from the M2 exit,go round the roundabout in the left hand lane(which goes back over the M2) and keep left till you see the signs for the Crematorium.Turn left(Maidstone Road) until the end of the road (NO through road) and turn right onto Common Road. This is then the same country lane as above, so just follow it along for approx 3/4 mile until you see the Pub sign.
From M2 Canterbury,as above, except you are already the right side of the M2 so just keep left and the Crematorium turning(Maidstone Road) is about 200 yards on the left.

Suexx

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Hi Sue

I'll try and pop along, am supposed to be working sat/sun but trying to get out of sunday.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I'll be there ... blearie eye'd & knackered !!!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Oops !!! Only just woken up :chuckle:

Apologise for our lack of attendance but I blame Mr Powercut with my alarm ... thank god it wasn't work or the crucifixtion would have been happening early this year !!!

Hope you all had a good time :squintdan

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi All,

Was good to see everyone!

Little bit of a sad note today, as one of our regular attendees, Ravenheart was unable to come. Sadly his father passed away on Wednesday!

Ravenheart, we were all thinking of you, and send our condolences!

Love Suexx

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Sorry to hear that Ravenheart :(

·
Registered
716 Posts
Thanks for your kind words guys. Was sudden and has been very tough but we're slowly bearing up.

Sorry I missed you all, afraid I won't be there February either but look forward to seeing you all in March, if not some of you before!.

Smiler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts