Hi All,

Just to update.

The next regular meet 1st Sunday of the month is the 5th of March :D

The address is :-
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

For anyone using the M20, take the Junction 6 turnoff for Chatham/maidstone, and proceed to the roundabout keeping left. Take the first left which is the A229(Bluebell Hill) and follow this up the very long hill to the top and take the first left which has a lead off road down to a further roundabout.Head for Bluebell Hill Village Crematorium.Once on this road, follow it along(has a strange speed slowing curve ) until you come to the end of the road which is blocked off. Take the immediate right(Common Road) and follow the country lane until you see the Robin Hood Pub sign.
Its rough, but it should get you there.

The country lane leading to the pub is only a small road, and at this time of year, quite slippery due to leaves etc, so be careful please lads and lassies....no track like events.

I know we are all sensible, but as we are representing the Club and wish to possibly have further meets here, could we please have a sensible arrival and departure...no practice drag starts

If anybody wishes to book an actual table in the Restaurant, then they will need to phone and book a reservation. The Restaurant is open from 12-2PM, and it is a first come first served basis. The booking, as far as i can tell is purely for a table sitting purpose.
There is a bar menu to choose from where people can order during the above time and eat at any of the tables in the pub area...even outside if youre that brave, although i think we'll save that for some warm sunny days.
The Bar menu is as follows:-

Roast Beef/Lamb/chicken with fresh veg £7.95
Roast including desert£8.95
Scampi & Chips £7.50
Ham, Egg & Chips£6.50
Sausage, Egg & Chips£6.50

Ploughmans
Ham / Cheese £4.95

Fresh Baguettes
Hot Beef & H'radish£4.25

Side Orders
Chips£1.50

Childrens Menu
Roast Beef/Lamb/chicken with fresh veg £3.50
Sausage, Egg & Chips£3.75
Chicken, Nuggets & Chips£3.75

Please note, it is not a carvery, but a set meal.

Paul and I will be there from around 12.

See you there!

Suexx

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
i will be going, first GT-R meet,

not sure if i will have all my carbon fibre done by then :p

but see you there

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuggles said:
Sue, we wont be there I'm afraid despite suggestions we were planning a visit. sorry :(
No worries! It is one nice thing about monthly meets, if you miss one, you only have to wait a month 'till the next! :cool:

Suexx

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
matty32 said:
i was en route, i couldnt find the pub

took a wrong turn then damaged my GT-R :( :( :(

IM REALLY PI$$ED OFF
Sorry to hear that Matt. What damage did you do? Cant quite picture how you ended up along the pilgrims way. I think we need to come up with an easy route somehow.
Is there anything i can do to help with the car?
Hi DJ, good to chat again. Make sure you get along to some of the big events this year.
Andy, no worries, thats the good thing about monthly meets....Always another not far away.

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
i used multimap, directions from there were pants,

its not signposted very well, , i drove from south essex it wasnt a short drive to be honest and didnt make the meet,

car goes back to Newera for some repair work this week, thou thanks for the offer

cheers Gareth (lifesaver!)

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
ANDY H said:
next time if you fancy meeting up at the bottom of bluebell hill ill take you there its not hard if you know the way.
it never is if you live near the place :p

dont know if im giong to "attend" another one

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
paul creed said:
Sorry to hear that Matt. What damage did you do? Cant quite picture how you ended up along the pilgrims way. I think we need to come up with an easy route somehow.
Is there anything i can do to help with the car?
Hi DJ, good to chat again. Make sure you get along to some of the big events this year.
Andy, no worries, thats the good thing about monthly meets....Always another not far away.

try putting the directions/postcode into multimap then it tells you to go that way, i re checked it 3 times before i left

damage-----well ..........:(

·
Registered
716 Posts
Also, not too sure about May, might be on a stag weekend. Have seen about JAE, looks great but may have to be late decision. I got allocated a ticket for an England game in the World Cup and got a week to decide whether I want it. That would be quite expensive (!) so JAE could be dependant on that and MOT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts