GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new on here although I do have a few Skylines and other Jap stuff however i have just bought a KGC10 and i thought i would join and although it's not a GTR its just a 2000GT I think its such a lovely and rare car it needs to be shown.
If anyone on here knows where there are others please let me know as i need as much info as possible.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hi mate

Congratulations.

I seen this kgc10 in your avatar pic. Looks nice indeed.
Contact DaveW on here, he is restoring one and maybe able to help you in sourcing parts you may require.

You have any close up and interior pics

Regards

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have heard there is a guy on here with a race spec KPGC10, there's a youtube clip of it doing a hillclimb last year...................anyone know of him??

·
Registered
854 Posts
Is it not a kpgc10?.......what is it then? Do you own it?
Sorry, that was an 'in' joke. Mookistar and Hazza were waiting for the punchline and I duly delivered.....

Yes, it's a real KPGC10 'Skyline 2000GT-R Hard Top' and it's mine. It lives in North London, and you are most welcome to come and see it if you want. There are a couple of threads on the forum here somewhere about the car, and Speedhunters did a nice article on it too:

The Outsider. Hakosuka Gtr In Europe... | Speedhunters

Looking forward to hearing more about your car and the whole story, as I'm sure many others are too. I think I've already seen a few photos of it ( small world, news travels fast.... ).

There are not very many C10-series Skylines in the UK at present, so there are not many parts floating around here. Engine / trans / diff stuff you should be OK for as a lot is shared with other more plentiful models as I'm sure you already know. Trim an body parts much more difficult.

How can I help you with your car? What is it you need? Fire away, I'll do my best to help if I can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I buggered up your joke lol

I would love to come see your car sometime it's not too far from me I'm on the south coast.
I have a lot of pics of mine on Facebook, are you on Facebook?

I'd love a real GTR version but this is as close as I'm going to get, although I'm chuffed to bits I have one nay two with the 4 door coming lol.

Am in speaks with DaveW and would good to get as many contacts as possible so maybe pm me your number and I'll call so we can have a proper chat about them.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Think I saw the pics of this car when you got it on your trailer.

Looks very nice and congratulations with bringing a C10 series Skyline to the UK. :)
Always nice to see these great looking cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts