GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i`d have my rant while i`m still seething, some [email protected]@rd last nite decided to give my r32 gtr a designer stripe, luckily i`m in the bodywork trade so i`ve been to my garage this morning and had to flat it out and buff it back up but i shouldnt have to do it in the first place, has anybody else had a wonderful experience like me.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Yeh, some kid wrote(badly) has name in the door of my car. Unfortunatly there were 2 harrys in our road so I couldn't be sure I'd kill the right one.

Then some other kid scraped there bike handle bars all the way down the side of my car.

I just don't care about paintwork anymore, it's too much hastle.

Today I caught some kid trying to remove my valve caps, luckly I managed to pick him up by his ears and expel him from my property.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
glad 2 hear u caught the little [email protected] u shoud`ve drop kicked him over the house, ive only had mine back on road 3 weeks after spending over 4k on restoring it so u can understand how i feel then, :mad:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
funny story about that, the first day I had mine, I went out for a drive then to the gym, when I cam out a couple of jealous chavs was sitting on the front of my car! I was very angry and punched,hed butted and kicked both them. Police came, I got put in for the night and went to court over it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Paul I've been lucky so far, no such experiance for me , but Im glad to hear the toe rags have had there just rewareds, not that I'd want to go to spend a night in jail over it :(

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
funny story about that, the first day I had mine, I went out for a drive then to the gym, when I cam out a couple of jealous chavs was sitting on the front of my car! I was very angry and punched,hed butted and kicked both them. Police came, I got put in for the night and went to court over it.
serves them right.

c0ckheads!

grrr i cant wait till i see the first one doing something to mine...when i have it:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well phat gadgy, me personally i would gladly spend a night in the cells if it meant i got to give the little [email protected] who did that to my car a kicking, i dont condone any kind of violence but when ive spent all my spare time and certainly a lot of hard earned money on my car then a person is bound to snap isnt he, we all have our breaking point, i wouldnt mind if my car was a 50 quid banger but its not, so summats gotta give.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My friend has had his lovely mint wine-red lotus Elan S2 keyed TWICE on different occasions parked outside the local spar shop in our town.

It beggars belief how people have the gumption to harm someone else's property out of jelousy/general prickish behaviour.

Now this is slightly off-topic, but the same friend (with the same lotus) had his car reversed into by what must have been quite a hefty vehicle, as it has cracked the GF structure of the car making it an insurance write-off (4-5k repair bill estimate). The person who infilicted this damage drove off without leaving any information :mad:

Whats happening today?!

Kill 'em all.

Tom

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I had a couple of kids(about 14) throw an egg at the car on Sat night. It hit the A pillar and went down the side windows. Ive got a couple of marks on it which i'll have to touch up.
Thats the second time its been egged. Also doesnt help the fact its Flip painted!
Anyway i stopped and waited for the lads to come out the park, 1 of them did and i would of loved to of grabbed him and put him in the boot! but i no i wouldnt get away with it but i had to drive off as a couple of other lads started throwing bottles over the hedge at the car.

Its just not on and i'm realy going to flip next time as i've had enough of the stupid fu$£ers!

·
6,821 Posts
lol . . after that you went to the underworld (therefore the black car in your avatar):chuckle:

It's allways a pain to let a GTR stay in a local street , where little monkeys are playing, granmas rioting and gangs doing wars . . . the best is the consequent garage, sadly many of us not have one . . .:(

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sorry to hear about your 'designer stripe' mate, aint been on the forums for a few days and now this and worse still Faz's getting nicked, man its so depressing :mad: I hope Faz has some good news but its been a couple of days now by the looks of it. Fingers crossed Faz if you see read this

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Had my car totally resprayed two years ago. Windows out, the lot. A beautiful job, but cost the best part of 2 grand. Within three days I found a circular boot mark on the nose above the front bumper. Must have put their boot on and twisted it. The gravel and sand had gone down to the FRP. Hard to see now except in certain lights; no amount of compound and buffing has been able to take it out completely though.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Had my car totally resprayed two years ago. Windows out, the lot. A beautiful job, but cost the best part of 2 grand. Within three days I found a circular boot mark on the nose above the front bumper. Must have put their boot on and twisted it. The gravel and sand had gone down to the FRP. Hard to see now except in certain lights; no amount of compound and buffing has been able to take it out completely though.
London, SW, by the way...

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Little fookers.....you cant have anything nice these days :(

I recon we should be allowed that Flame thrower alarm system they have in South Africa !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts