GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was on nightshift last night so i took the wifes car,got home this morning and my was covered in frost but the back end looked strange.
on closer inspection i saw bubbles :shock:
some chav's had chucked paint stripper over the boot and bumper,i rinsed it off and loads of paint has come off. :?

WELL ****ED OFF

·
Registered
39 Posts
B'STARDS !!! :mad: :mad:

Why do people feel the need to do things like this? :confused: it makes me :puke:
I am so sorry mate, kinda know how it feels, my last car was broken into twice in as many weeks.

·
6,821 Posts
Absolute nightmare:mad: :flame:
Partial respray possible? or do you need a full boot respray. A mate had a yellow GTT and got the boot scratched with a key by some a$$, the dent wasn't that deep and he not needed to respray the entire boot . . . .

Anyway thoses pics hurts.:runaway:

·
Registered
594 Posts
**** me John, I feel for you buddy. there are some mindless twats out there!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
What the **** do they get out of doing that.... completely mindless morons.
Probably snorting the stuff before hand. Sorry to see.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
:( ####ing ##nts ! Sorry to hear that mate :(

Not having much luck with this car are ya...

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
sh1t!!

I know it probably sounds silly but perhaps investing in a good heavy outdoor car cover would help with fools like this ?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
from what i have been told even if you do a bare metal respray the paint will still come off after...

dont know how true that is but i hope its bullshit!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Fcuk me John thats terrible! I know how it feels cos it was done to my Pulsar years ago.
Yes its true that if they used nitro mors you will need to get it very well sanded down or else the new paint will react. You having no luck with her mate :(
Also if its on the plastic bumper you are lucky that it has not melted like mine did.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
paint stripper will just remove paint but the above looks like brake fluid......paint bubbled!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Brake fluid does not really damage paint like it used to and it needs to be left for a long time to have any effect. Nitro mors works straight away and the paint bubbles like above.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks like it could be decorators who are working next door,they keep parking over my drive.

im allways telling them to move ive asked them and they say they know nothing.

but i reckon its them because there is a line on my drive behind the car it looks like someone has swung a brush are something...

·
6,821 Posts
Keep the pressure on them John, don't let the fu$kers get away . .:squintdan :mad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts