GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking around on skyline boards for a long while..I guess I'll post up what I'm working on:

It's a '91 240sx -
replaced motor with sr20det, gt2871r turbo, fmic, tuned ECU, custom intake manifold, 740cc injectors..etc..etc..and...

the front end of a skyline:

·
Registered
998 Posts
nice conversion mate....

ive had to edit this as the fog lights made me think it was a 33 GTS-T bumper..... my bad.....

more pics please :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the kind words guys. I should be able to update this with more pictures soon. I just picked up those bronze wheels, MBMotoring Battles.

With no interal mods, on stock headgasket and 20 pounds, it's right at 380whp

·
Registered
798 Posts
thanks for the kind words guys. I should be able to update this with more pictures soon. I just picked up those bronze wheels, MBMotoring Battles.

With no interal mods, on stock headgasket and 20 pounds, it's right at 380whp
jes u must be running alot of ignition advance to get 380whp at only 20psi with a 2871r..! had a gt-rs in my old car when it was 16psi i only had 290 whp and that was with a forged engine step 1 cams pfc d-jetro etc! You must have a good tuner..!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not really man. The 28-rs is a good bit different than a 2871r - I've run both as well. I do run the ignition advanced and much colder plugs. I've had the ECU tuned for all modification, and it's further dyno tuned with an apexi s-afc-

·
Registered
798 Posts
not really man. The 28-rs is a good bit different than a 2871r - I've run both as well. I do run the ignition advanced and much colder plugs. I've had the ECU tuned for all modification, and it's further dyno tuned with an apexi s-afc-
No there identical !hks just put the letters "gt-rs" on the turbo..im talking about the hks gtrs not the garrett 28-rs

i made my figures with the hks gtrs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.