GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i live in california... and have a 2000 R34 cant get it registered without paying A GRIP OF FEES..
i was thinking of getting it registered in Arizona...
or is there a way getting it tagged as a modded 240?
please i need help with this situation.. :flame:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.