GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right lads been a member for like 18 months and never really introduced myself!
I'm Paul from glasgow I'm 26 and owned my hyper silver my10 r35 since april last year. Currently sitting at stage 4 with down pipes plus alcons all round, few whiteline suspension pieces and some GFB hybrid BOV's! Standard was extremely boring it stayed that way for two days before professor Matt was given the keys and left to do his thing. Anyway I'm currently looking to move the car on, initial idea was some form of SUV to be sensible. Now thinking of going for the new model gtr ! forum so far has been invaluable for info, thanks to all the knowledgeable lads for that

·
Registered
243 Posts
All right lads been a member for like 18 months and never really introduced myself!
I'm Paul from glasgow I'm 26 and owned my hyper silver my10 r35 since april last year. Currently sitting at stage 4 with down pipes plus alcons all round, few whiteline suspension pieces and some GFB hybrid BOV's! Standard was extremely boring it stayed that way for two days before professor Matt was given the keys and left to do his thing. Anyway I'm currently looking to move the car on, initial idea was some form of SUV to be sensible. Now thinking of going for the new model gtr ! forum so far has been invaluable for info, thanks to all the knowledgeable lads for that
You should have came along to some of the meets !! I know a couple of the other Glasgow guys were looking at stage 4....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines certainly got some poke anyway . Ran 198mph at vmax last year so it's quick. Next time your meeting up I'll try come along

1 - 3 of 3 Posts