GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
getting some more parts installed

Only got a little problem I think .
rear brake lights work turn indicators work but when I install headlights and I turn on lights nothing happens.
No light signt in dashboard , no lights on in "multi" meter ( turbo pressure , oil tem , torque meter) no rear lights , brake lights do work stil and flashers also .

When I mesure at the driver side headlight the black wire messure body eart , the read grean also got body earth :confused: and the orange doesn't

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Got the electric sorted out everything working perfect now
also got custom made brake lines and atessa line

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Today Try starting the car and it started pretty easy.

Idle was little high arround 1350rpm also got the check engine lught burning and when I try to Bridge the consult plug to see the fault codes I wont get anything out of it .

I do got a Apexi power fc on the car

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)
Everything slowely getting there filled all fluids with Motul fluids only got e little leak at the attessa pump you see the littel droplet .

I changed already the O ring and stil I keep getting the little leak :(

Somebody can help ?

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Got some progres , but I cant found the block off cap that is in the HKS SSQV4 blow off valve :(
I got one but I lost the second one.
Does anybody got this for sale maybee ?

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
I have been looking arround for some time now but stil cant find at what timing you need to put the cas sensor.
I got a apexi power fc on the apeci controller tool I see the car got arround 20° at idle.
Do I use the strobo light to adjust the cas sensor on the balancer timing to set timing there also ?

I did the complete idle learning procedure on the car but the idle is stil arround 1500rpm so much to high.

Does anybody maybee know arround how much turns the aac idle screw is from full in ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
High idle can also be caused by the ITB shaft seals leaking, the throttles not being adjusted properly, or the seal not being good when closed. From factory there is a painted on coating on the throttle plates to seal them up better. I addressed all those things to improve my idle

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
High idle can also be caused by the ITB shaft seals leaking, the throttles not being adjusted properly, or the seal not being good when closed. From factory there is a painted on coating on the throttle plates to seal them up better. I addressed all those things to improve my idle
Thnx for your fast reply!
I coated the throttle plates with tomei throttle coat.

Will try to spray some brake cleaner arround the throttlebodies tomorrow.
This worked always with 2strokes if you got a leak and sprayed brake cleaner on the place the engine stalls.

The throttles are set to full close when idle .

Does it make any difference what Voltage the tps sensor is on when learning new idle with apexi power fc .
I got it on 0.50V when throttle closed .

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #158 (Edited)
Wel been testing some things again today for learning the idle .
Car keeps hunting idle while learning procedure.
Only thing I found that works is turning the cas sensor completely clockwise so taking so the ignition timing is set as low as possible on the cas sensor .
But than the engines throttle response isn't good .
The car also wont rev higher than 3000rpm

Maybee this can give an idea where to look ?

I was just reading the manuals about the idle learn etc and I found that the car needs to be above 80°C
Because the cold temp outside I cant get mine above 76°C can this make a problem ?

141 - 160 of 207 Posts