GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys n' girls,

Not long ago there was a thread about "what are you doing to your Gtr this vinter in preparation for 2007 season of motoring".

Well I did quite alot and made some text and have posted some 50 pictures of my work on KISMO if you would have interest to see it.It is in the photo section.

I have also made a new video in the video section of some legal events I entered with Kismo during 2006, it is quite entertaining I think.It is situated in the movie section.

Hope enjoy it and Merry Christmas all.
Nicolas K.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Nice work dude!!

Especially like what you've done with the headlamps!!! How easy were they to prise apart? Heat gun and a bit of patience?

And that turbo pipe looks awesome!!

It's never finished, is it!!! you always find something to do!! Top effort

·
6,821 Posts
Stunnig project mate
0-300 19,55 secs.
Do you have 0-200times, nice to compare to Hipos car (nearly same output).;)

Respect, respect

:bowdown1: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suspect some 8-8,5 secs.

Its doing 0-227 km/h in 10,72

No the headlamps WAS NOT easy at all, nightmare to take apart without braking the surroundings,In the end I put the entire lamp in my oven at 110 degrees, I had to wear some serious gloves not to burn my self trying to tear them apart.Not to mention the glue which stuck to everything as well.

In another term, Im not doing that again haha.

And thank you for nice words.

Nicolas K.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Doesn't seem to be an easy job at all. Although i've taken apart my rear lamps, so i guess I know what you mean!!!

Glad mine are the JDM xenon type!!! ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all yet again,

DAZ.
Not sure yet, Audi has'nt decided yet, but its not looking too good as the market in Denmark is not big enough to employ two Danish drivers in Dtm. (The other Tom Kristensen).

I am infact 50% British (English dad) so I might be racing for England in 2007 with Audi next year as that could be their solution, all politics you see.

I broke my leg in a moto cross accident, crashed into another rider and fell unlucky (foot pointing backwards when I looked down).Defo something I wont recommend trying at home.

Nicolas K

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.