·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats for the contract in DTM Nicolas! :bowdown1:

And you're right, DTM cars ARE bloody awesome! Reminds me of the old days back in the early 90's with battles between Mercedes, Opel & Alfa... The 155Ti was something to see (and hear)!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
i saw the race at brands hatch earlier this year, that was great fun.

congratulations for the drive il have to come see you some day when the racing is back in the uk.

Dave

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nic - well done on the DTM drive mate .. hope that works out for you.

Glad to see your 34 is still going strong :D

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Congratulations on the new drive :clap:

The 34 sounds awesome by the way!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
what limiter are you using on your R34? What rpm do you have it set at?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Great news getting the DTM ride, awesome cars.

Funnily enough I was watching one of the races the other night on Motors TV, was a very wet race, not good conditions to get used to a DTM in a real event.
Good luck for the upcoming season.

ps, Isn't NASCAR the ultimate tin top? Well at least Juan Pablo seems to think so:chuckle:

·
Registered
542 Posts
2NI said:
Congrats for the contract in DTM Nicolas! :bowdown1:

And you're right, DTM cars ARE bloody awesome! Reminds me of the old days back in the early 90's with battles between Mercedes, Opel & Alfa... The 155Ti was something to see (and hear)!!! :thumbsup:
Love the 155 touring cars! My dads just bought a 155 widebody for the road:)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
tyndago said:
I didn't know you were at Sebring with Aston. We had our GT-R running in World Challenge.

Looks good. I love beating bikes.
I think you guys in the World Challange should have Nicolas Kiesa in the GTR to whoop some ursses over there :p

Nice videos, love your car and good luck with your DTM :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
man , that beast looks really nice , what is strange from me , is that why u didn't use the 4wd for the launch ?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
GTRJack said:
I think you guys in the World Challange should have Nicolas Kiesa in the GTR to whoop some ursses over there
With the spec of our GT-R, vs the other cars in World Challenge, we would have needed more than Nicolas. One of the cars we race against is more like the ALMS Aston Martin than the street car. DB9R...DB9SR. The Caddies, the Vettes and Vipers.

As far as the launch, a GT-R will spin the rear wheels, and bring the fronts in though the clutchpack in the center diff. Its safer to spin the rears...trust me. Spin vs bog - spin has always been faster in my experience.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts