GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 1/2 pedigree Bengal kittens available at the moment, and 3/4 pedigree Bengal kittens. All gorgeous and very cute. Some kittens are ready now and some in about four to five weeks. All will come with a large health and behaviour pack of information and have been raised according to our new healthier breeding program.

For pics or more information please pm your email address and we will be in touch!

Suexx

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GT-R Nutter said:
Nice to see your diluting the breed !! :chairshot
Which just shows how little you know the breed! Far from diluting, once I reach stage four with these, will be able to back ticca the paperwork giving a new line in the UK. Bengals are a hybrid breed already, not another 'different' form of domestic cat. Silver Bengals have come about in the same way, and Toygers have different breeds mixed to make the breed. :rolleyes:

Suexx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Calendar_Girl said:
We have 1/2 pedigree Bengal kittens & 3/4 pedigree Bengal kittens. ]

You said nothing of the type of stud cat - therefore could be any heinz ??

Anyway - Good luck with your sales !!

Slow at the moment - as I breed bengals :)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you breed Bengal's I would expect you to know a little more about the breed to be honest. You can read about the history on our website, and you will see that 'heinz' cats were used. I would also expect you to know that at the moment it is quite hard to import new lines, with many breeders in the US waiting to see what happens with the cities issue caused by Defra. You don't say how long you have been breeding Bengals for, if you need any advice or help, just ask!

Suexx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts