GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Aussy, NZ people on here that would be willing to bid/ask questions on the website "trade me- NZ" ?

I have tried to sign up but you cant if your not living in NZ,

I would be willing to make it worth your while if i/you make a purchase. Of course i will pay the moeny into your account before you buy etc.

Are we aloud to do that mods?

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I'm happy to help if its OK with mods.
We've purchased for on behalf and exported about 30 cars in the last 2 years so if thats what your after we have all the ins and outs/loading/paperwork etc covered,

Rob

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Happy to help Matty if needed, Looks like Rob has you covered though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
So far you have

Rob from Rotorua
Sub Boy from Christchruch
Stretch from Wellington

Well I am in Auckland if you need help, happy to assist.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im heading back to uk in 3 weeks with a relatively empty suitcase if you find anything small you want
Guess a set of diffs wont fit LOL!

Thanks very much chaps for offering to help.

I will let you know how we stand when i hear back from rob.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buy the diff, get someone the strip the gears out and send just them ....
dont want to take the pee but ye, thats a plan.

However i think i will be using 33 gtr diffs now that i should be able to source in the u.k without to much issue i hope.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh ok so you want to got from 3.54 to 4.11 ..
Thats a good mod
i have no idea mate lol. Im trying to get answers myself. I thought i needed gts-4 diffs. But i have been told these are to low a ratio and adviced to go for 4.1's? 32/33 gtr diffs i think?

is 3.54 what a 34 gtr has at the moment? or is that a gts-4 diff?

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
3.54 = R34 GTR
4.11 = R32/33 GTR
4.44 = GTS4

4.44s are best for a mid 9 to 10 second dedicated drag GTR or a high revving street/strip GTR not needing a very high top speed so I think you'd get sick of 4.4s pretty quick, IMO go with the 4.1s.

Rob

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3.54 = R34 GTR
4.11 = R32/33 GTR
4.44 = GTS4

4.44s are best for a mid 9 to 10 second dedicated drag GTR or a high revving street/strip GTR not needing a very high top speed so I think you'd get sick of 4.4s pretty quick, IMO go with the 4.1s.

Rob
thanks rob, i dont want a high reving engine as this seems to be a issue with the rb26 blowing up.

Maybe i will go high revs when i have enough money to purchase a rb30 of yourself in the future!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts