GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the honour of getting the very first set of KR downpipes fitted to my stage 4 GTR. The quality is excellent as well as the service at KR. You can't go wrong with the price either £299.99 is a steal.

As I'm an impatient person, I wanted them fitting asap. So when they arrived at KR HQ I asked Albert if he could fit them the next day, which he did by getting his guys in early the next morning just to make me happy. Again great service and I'll be using KR again in the very near future :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Would be great to hear how they compare to Russ Fellows. Downpipes on my todo list next month and I was going to go with RF ones but I'd be interested to hear the KR ones.

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Thanks Cheyne :)

We also did abit of e-mapping via Ben @ GTC after fitting and the logs show a much improved air flow!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sound is immense, I could not stop grinning while Albert (holding on for dear life haha) and I took the car out on the Airfield to get the map sorted. As Albert said the air flow as well as the exhaust flow has significantly increased.

The car is also so much more responsive and just touching the loud pedal makes it want to take off.

Again thanks to Albert and the rest of the KR team for a superb product and great service

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Ah downpipes.....no self respecting 35 owner should be without them :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
Cheyne, to hear the full benefits of down pipes you need to record in car and a drive by. I'm heading off to Snetterton this afternoon until Sun night but how about meeting up next week and we can record a comparison of the two systems fitted to our cars?

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
How about comparison on all three of us? :)

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Looks excellent Cheyne, awesome price too!

Wouldn't mind tagging along dependent on time.
Are there any tunnels for special effects? ;)

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
that makes it a foursome! i'll try get Sep with his 750R red GTR too

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheyne, to hear the full benefits of down pipes you need to record in car and a drive by. I'm heading off to Snetterton this afternoon until Sun night but how about meeting up next week and we can record a comparison of the two systems fitted to our cars?
Perfect idea Barry, let me know and I'll be there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts