GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have just emailed Knockhill about a karting event for the GTROC and they have a Grand Prix available on the 30th March at 10am. They also said they would provide an area of parking for us so we could get the cars all parked up together.

The price for this is £46.

There are 40 places up for grabs, with a minimum of 10 drivers required. If we get at least 30 we will have the track all to ourselves :).

Knockhill Karting Grand Prix - Kart Racing at Scotland?s outdoor 500m long karting track

Alternatively if there is not enough numbers to merit doing a Grand Prix there is also a Sprint race for between 6 to 12 drivers... The price for this is:
25 laps = £34
50 laps = £46

( http://karting.knockhill.com/karting-sprint-race.php )

Scottish Supercars ( https://www.facebook.com/ScottishSupercars?fref=ts ) will be at this event as well so opportunity to hear about some of the events they are planning if you are interested!

For both events there is a 50% deposit required!

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1) William (WMD GTR)
2) Craig (Scottish Supercars)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
What's the best way for people to pay if they want to come along?
Are you taking deposits?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah yes payment! Once we have a list, I will PM you my paypal details and a 50% deposit is required.

I will do this on Monday (hopefully they still have this date available as they won't reserve without payment) and anyone else who wants to be added after will be added if there is still space...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mods can you close/delete this thread? Zero interest in it

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I'll leave it open till the weekend as people may still be waiting on their social or work calendars - last I ute rush and all that :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts